Photo by Studio Baron
Whether you’re planning a wedding in Montreal or elsewhere, hiring the right vendors is critical. The right wedding vendors and suppliers will help ensure your wedding day is the way you want it to be and as smooth-sail as possible. This process can be quite overwhelming, stressful, and confusing because there are so many wedding vendors out there. Unfortunately, not all of them are the right fit for you. For many brides and grooms, this is something brand new to them, so where DO you start?
Here are 5 tips to help you get started in your wedding vendor search…
- Ask for referrals from family and friends who have recently been married. You will right away get first hand feedback and reviews of those vendors.
- Wedding Shows Le Grand Salon Marions-Nous and Elegant Wedding Show are the two largest ones in Montreal. They might be a good place to get an idea of who’s out there and what they can offer, but there are so many kiosks and can be overwhelming. Stay tuned for a blog post on how to tackle a wedding show as big as this one.
- Meeting with them is the best way to interview a potential vendor to see if they are the right fit for you. You get to see their office or showroom and meet them in person to experience their personality.
- Ask all the questions you may have so that you know exactly what you’re getting and know what the vendor is talking about if things aren’t clear. Don’t be afraid to ask!
- Listen and observe if the vendor is patient and if they take the time to help you make choices that are in your best interest.